Leading the Way . . . Pharmaceutical Market Research Certificate Program
The Principles of Pharmaceutical Market Research course is based on the Market Research Core Body of Knowledge (MRCBOK©), an integrated set of learning objectives organized into 11 modules and covering the market research process from beginning to end. The pharmaceutical research training course is regularly updated and expanded from a global perspective, to reflect new methods and concepts in the marketing research industry. The pharmaceutical market research online course makes learning enjoyable by providing continuous feedback and encouraging program completion.
The pharmaceutical research certificate course specifically for the Pharmaceutical Market Research Industry! The curriculum flows parallel to each module within the "original" Principles course, the pharmaceutical content covers the world of marketing research as it applies to pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries worldwide. By absorbing the general principles of market research, as well as special issues pertaining to pharmaceutical marketing research, this program clearly calls out the differences between pharmaceutical research and research conducted in other industry sectors, and the course illustrates those differences with relevant examples.
Principles of Pharmaceutical Market Research Offers:
- Self-paced, self-study, online research course; accessible anywhere with an Internet connection
- Comprehensive, state-of-the-art curriculum; a dynamic, online certificate program written by leading academic and applied marketing research professionals from around the world
- Eleven Modules
- Marketing and Its Interface with Market Research
- Introduction to Market Research and Planning the Research Process
- Research Design
- Data Collection Methods
- Measurement Approaches
- Understanding Data Analysis
- Advanced Data Analysis
- Communicating Research
- Global Market Research
- Trends in Market Research
- Multiple student support mechanisms such as coach-mentors (i.e., industry practitioners), progress self-monitoring tools and self assessments
- A Certificate of Program Completion to successful graduates of this market research continuing education course
- Earn 22 University of Georgia Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- Pharmaceutical case studies. The case studies are woven into the course to provide real world examples. Written by leading pharmaceutical market research professionals, each case describes the background of the business issue, study objectives, methods employed, interpretation, conclusions and research learning “take-aways.” The cases address many areas including:
- New Drug Classes — Attitude/Trial/Usage
- Inferring Bipolar and Schizophrenic Cases by Hospital
- Research Management and Ethical & Legal Constraints in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Global Research — Understanding Attitudes toward Cervical Cancer Vaccination
- A Pharmaceutical Data Analysis Case Study
Endorsed by all major market research industry associations, Principles of Pharmaceutical Market Research is a comprehensive online certificate course teaching the core skills needed for market research, consumer research, opinion research and survey research. Since 1996, more than 8,000 students from 104 countries have enrolled, making this the research profession's most valued and widely supported continuing education program.
Principles of Pharmaceutical Market Research makes learning enjoyable by providing continuous feedback and encouraging course completion. Coach-mentors oversee your progress and respond personally to your questions, while support staff at the University of Georgia delivers fast, professional assistance.
If this is your first visit to our web site, would you please take our short survey?
Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in strengthening their cores skills in pharmaceutical market research (new and mid-level). Experienced practitioners will find it an invaluable continuing education resource, while marketing/product managers and others who interact with the market research function can develop a solid foundation in the discipline.
- Enroll at any time
- Complete the course's required graded components within 12 months
- For more details on How Does The Principles of Pharmaceutical Market Research Course Work, please click on the downloadable file on right
- For Frequently Asked Questions, please click on the downloadable file on right
Click for more details on course fee.
Students successfully completing graded components earn 22 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from The University of Georgia. Click for details about the University of Georgia CEU.
Graduates will also earn a Certificate of Program Completion from MRII, MRA, ESOMAR and the University.
As a graduate of the Principles of Pharmaceutical Market Research, you will be recognized by industry associations, employers, peer groups and other professionals as having mastered the core body of knowledge that forms the basis of marketing research. This recognition will help you advance in your company and the industry.
Graduates of the Principles of Market Research and Principles of Pharmaceutical Market Research course receive an automatic examination exemption to the PRC (Professional Researcher Certification) program. If you have any questions about PRC, please contact certificationATmarketingresearch.org or dial +1-202-800-2545.
Graduates of the Principles of Market Research and Principles of Pharmaceutical Market Research can earn the coveted CMRP (Certified Marketing Research Professional). CMRP - PATH 1: Post Graduate. Details about the CMRE can be downloaded from the MRIA website.
QUALIFIED PRACTISING MARKET RESEARCHER: Graduates of the Principles of Market Research and Principles of Pharmaceutical Market Research course (also holding membership to AMSRS (Australia]) are eligible for an exemption from sitting the AMSRS QPMR exam. Contact the QPMR Manager at 02 9566 3100 or by email at qpmrATamsrs.com.au for more details.