The SAT test is a high-stakes event. Take four days out of your summer to get an edge on the SAT by studying with the University of Georgia. Learn skills that will help you earn the points you deserve on this crucial gatekeeper test, and discover techniques that the test designers don't want you to know.
The University of Georgia's SAT Summer Intensive Program prepares you with proven strategies for success on the SAT exam. The experience is a great supplement to your total college preparation plan, and the time investment will be well worth it when you get your SAT scores in the mail.
The program has two parts:
1. Study in our classroom for 20 hours over four days in July.
2. Participate in the online review sessions during the four weeks before the test. Your choices:
- Join us live online each Sunday in September from 7-8:30 AM
- Access recorded sessions later
Examples of what you will learn:
- techniques for picking numbers for problems containing variables
- approaches to complicated geometry problems
- tactics for translating difficult word problems into equations
- techniques for handling reading comprehension questions
- using the process of elimination
- mastering time management skills
- minimizing test anxiety
Minimum age 16
Individuals preparing for college or university entrance exams who want an intense, four-day study program with experienced instructors.
UGA's Test Prep program is a partner with Educational Testing Consultants, a leader in higher education test preparation. Each year, Educational Testing Consultants helps hundreds of students at major colleges and universities across the United States. Educational Testing Consultants provides a proven program with a record of success and highly-trained, top quality instructors. Learn more about Educational Testing Consultants.