The Human Resources Management Certificate, a 39-hour classroom training program, assists students in earning their Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®) designations.
Based on the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM®) Learning System, the certification preparation program will help students develop specific human resources competencies and decision-making skills. Students who participate in the Human Resources Management Certificate (PHR®/SPHR®) program consistently beat the national exam pass rate.
The Human Resources Management Certificate (PHR®/SPHR®) program covers:
- Strategic Management
- Workforce Planning and Employment
- Human Resource Development
- Total Rewards
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Risk Management
The Human Resources Management Certificate (PHR®/SPHR®) is made available through a partnership between The University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM®).
Who Should Attend?
- Managers and staff in general management or human resources management positions
- Human resources professionals seeking to advance their career with a SPHR® certification
- Certified human resources professionals needing credit for PHR®/SPHR® recertification
- Human resources practitioners seeking professional development to advance their careers
- Experienced managers who are new to the field of human resources
- Mid-level managers pursuing a career change or a promotion
Weekday Session –
Orientation: Wednesday, September 3, 2014 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Classes: Every Wednesday, September 10, 2014 to November 19, 2014; 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Please check signage in lobby.
Weekend and Weekday Session
- 3.9 CEUs
- Certificate of Completion from the University of Georgia
Military Funding Information:
The Human Resources Management Certificate Program has been approved by the Department of Veterans Services to receive GI Bill funding. Spouses of active duty military members that are eligible for MYCAA and active duty military members that are eligible for Air Force TA and Army TA may contact their education service officer to apply for course approval. For more information regarding military funding for this course, visit our Financial and Military Assistance page or contact our office at 706-542-3537.