Enhance your ability to communicate with speakers of other languages.
Every day, people in the business world need to communicate with others who may have a different native language.
The University of Georgia can help you to bridge the communication gap. UGA's courses can prepare you to:
- Improve your communication abilities in business and social settings (if you are an English Language Learner)
- Develop expertise as a medical or legal interpreter
- Engage and communicate with people who speak Spanish in a variety of job-specific situations
- Communicate effectively in American Sign Language with people who are deaf or hearing-impaired
- Improve your language skills for non-business purposes